Generally, a missed period will be the first symptom that would indicate that you are pregnant. If you are late for several days or two weeks, you can take a urine test, blood test or get a medical examination to confirm your pregnancy. Here, one can learn at some of the different pregnant symptoms that you can experience.
First of all, you should know that every woman will have different symptoms or signs of pregnancy than the ones described below. Some of the pregnant symptoms that you can experience in your first trimester include tender, tingling or swollen breast; morning sickness, darkened areola; frequent urination; food cravings or dark lines from your navel towards your pubis area. You might become extremely irritable, overjoyed or start to cry a lot.
2 Months Pregnant Symptoms
- You will notice changes in your waist size as it becomes wider. This is one of the early pregnant symptoms, as your waist widens for the optimal growth of your fetus.
- It is highly likely that your features will change naturally. For instance, your hair might get shiny and thick, while your skin becomes more radiant. On the other hand, hair loss and thinning can also occur and your facial skin might look slightly darker with pigments and acne breakouts.
- At 2 months, one of the common symptoms that you might experience will be sensitive gums which causes bleeding and swelling. At this time, you should be careful while brushing your teeth. It’s best to consult a dentist if your dental health problems continue.
- You will continue to experience pregnant symptoms such as nausea and vomiting during the first 2 months. Morning sickness is especially common in this period if HCG increases.
- You will start to discharge more cervical fluid that will look thick and slightly sticky.
- Your energy will be divided as your body is helping the fetus to grow. As a result, you might experience weakness and dizziness.
These are just some of the pregnancy symptoms that can occur at 2 months. Below, you will find other symptoms that you could experience more frequently in the following months.
3 Months Pregnant Symptoms
- Excessive Tiredness: Your body will use more energy as the fetus, uterus and placenta develops. Blood is also produced excessively and morning sickness will reduce your energy levels.
- Swollen Neck: Your thyroid gland is on overdrive as is produce hormones unlike an average person would and this will cause your neck to be slightly swollen.
- Pelvis Changes: Your uterus will dilate to assist the fetus to grow normal and more optimal, so this will cause a slight change in the pelvis area.
- Breast Enlargement: Your breast will become softer and bigger as you begin and the pain will disappear at this time.
- Food Taste and Preferences: At three months, you will start to have stronger cravings for certain foods and might start to dislike your favorites. In fact, you might start to crave for unusual things like ice, fruits you don’t like before and so on.
Keep in mind that these are just some of the pregnant symptoms that you can experience as your fetus develops. It is highly recommended to consult a doctor for a more detailed explanation on other pregnant symptoms especially if you’re experiencing one that isn’t listed here that might be considered alarming and abnormal.